Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First post

This is my first post and the very first post I believe of our blog. Just in case someone else is reading this besides us who have created this blog, the purpose of it is to help each other out by living a healthy and positive life. Even though it is a lot about losing weight, I don't want it to end there when we get to our ideal goal because the biggest problem is staying there. That is why I hate the word diet because I am NOT on a diet, just cutting some bad food(or at least trying to) and getting more active. I also hope to kill those bad habits and feelings that lead to a not so pleasant life, at least I know I have them and some of them I know I have and maybe there is more that I don't realize that I have.

It is not always easy to get started or keep going that is why I hope this will help. Doing this alone is not easy, with someone else who is there to help even if it is just in the virtual world it is still a hand that can help the healing process of the mind, body, and spirit.

I found this Swedish proverb that I think is fitting for the first quote for this blog "Fear Less, hope more; eat leas, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more;love more, and all good things will be yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment