Friday, April 15, 2011

Workouts!

Hi, it's Rebecca. Today was a pretty good day for me, but I feel as though I ruined it all by eating too much of my tuna sub from Firehouse Subs! They have they BEST tuna subs, ever! And my dad got me a whole foot long! I usually just get a 6 inch, but after I finished the 6 inches, I was just like "Wow, that was so good... I think I'll finish it up!" But then, I couldn't even finish the half of the other 6 incher. So I will be taking it to work tomorrow to eat at lunch. I feel kinda bummed. I should have just stopped at the 6 inches. It's a problem I have with food. You know, how you get so much food or something was so good, you go back for seconds, and realize you shouldn't have because you are already getting full, but it was just so good, you have to finish it! I need to work on that.

At least I did get a workout in tonight. I found out they have some workouts on Netflix's Instant Watch. So, if you have Netflix, that is really cool and you should try it. The one I tried tonight was Crunch: Fat Burning Ab Attack! It was easy enough for me to do (even though I did get confused on one of the dance moves! ha. Go figure...), but all in all, it was pretty simple. And it's a good 30 minute workout. My heart was definitely pumping and I was quite sweaty. I really liked the lady instructor for the video as well. The whole time,, I was thinking "Wow, she has a great body!" I'll probably be doing that workout again.

If you have any suggestions for awesome workout videos, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment